From our archives:
As the leading festival event celebrating Aboriginal artists living across the vast region of Central Australia, we look back at the September 2019 exhibition and some of the magnificent artworks on show.
- Photographs from the Alice Springs Desert Mob Festival 2019
- Bushfire – Minyma mamu by Matjangka Norris
- Tali – Desert Dunes by Billy & Lulu Cooley
- Warlurtu by Bob Gibson
- Walawulu ngunytju kukaku ananyi (mother eagles going hunting) by Iluwanti Ken
- Desert Choir by Judith Inkamala
- Kulata Tjuta (Many Spears) by Mick Wikilyiri
- Three Town Camp Stories by Sally M Nangala Mulda
- Piltati by Tjampawa Stevens
Source: Desert Mob Festival 2019
Come and experience the next event, where visitors, collectors and art lovers converge on Mparntwe (Alice Springs) to see first hand the bold, creative, and exhilarating statements by a big mob of Aboriginal Artists in the desert heart and landscape of Australia.
Check out the Araluen Arts Centre website for their current and upcoming exhibitions…