Falls Creek rises to
an altitude of 1,842 m above sea level, with Falls Creek Village
located at 1,600 m above sea level. Offering gentle
cruising terrain, with added excitement for gun skiers and
boarders at Exhibition and Mt McKay, Falls Creek is a great
location for the entire family.
How to get there
By road from:
- Melbourne - just over 375 kms, about 5 hours.
- Sydney - approximately 690 kms, about 8 hours.
- Adelaide - over 950 kms, about 10 hours.
During the snow season,
Coaches operate coaches between Melbourne and Falls Creek,
with services to and from Albury and Mount Beauty.
Check out our range of
Falls Creek accommodation, Victorian Alpine
accommodation. In addition to our listed online travel guide information,
contact the local tourism visitor centre for your destination for more
attractions, tours, local maps and other information.
- A flight to Tullamarine Airport, then connect to your resort by
- Fly with Qantas Link to Albury Airport and then drive or
The Helicopter Service Australia
- Image courtesy of
Living Travel ฉ 2003